About Richmond Commercial Painting – Milwaukee Commercial and Residential Painting Contractor
Richmond Painting is a Milwaukee commercial and residential painting contractor that is known for quality workmanship and consistent, on-time completion of painting projects. We service the Racine – Kenosha – Milwaukee public and private sector throughout Wisconsin specializing in commercial, industrial, and residential painting and protective coating applications. Our specialties include residential interior and exterior painting of buildings and structures in northern Illinois and southeastern Wisconsin. Providing excellent service with unparalleled results is second nature for Richmond Painting Contractors Inc. In the public sector we can provide you with a comprehensive proposal that can meet your budget.
We are commercial and residential painting contractors that can provide color renderings, and paint or coating recommendations. In this age of digital imaging, it is now possible to see what your project will look like in most any color before painting begins. Using Richmond Painting Contractors as your industrial or commercial painting contractor gives you access to our years of experience, and quality service.
The Richmond Painting Process
After you’ve returned your signed paper work and submitted your job information, you can expect the following process from Richmond Painting & Decorating.
1. Richmond Painting will call you the night before your job to go over your job details with you. We will order and pick up your paint on the way to the job, we will call you when we’re on the way.
2. Initial Walk through- An initial walk through with your crew chief is required to go over entry/exit instructions, specific color placement, parking details, working hours, and misc. details. Your crew chief will be your primary point of contact for your job, however feel free to contact our office if you have any other questions or concerns.
3. Final Walk through- Once your job is complete, your crew chief will contact you to schedule a final walk through to insure your satisfaction has been achieved. If you are unavailable to do the final walk through, you have a 30 day touch up period if you notice any touch ups or anything we missed. If there are any touch ups, please point them out at the time of the Final walk through as we will still have our tools onsite and easy access to the paint.
4. Pay remaining balance- The Balance is due the last day of the job, your crew chief will provide an invoice. You can pay your remaining balance with a credit/debit card or you can pay with personal check or cash. Your crew chief will note receipt for payment on your invoice.
5. 30 Day touch up- Sometimes a paint job can be such a dramatic change that you might not notice a missed spot or a touch up that is required. You have a 30 day window to contact us to schedule your touch up.
6. Customer survey- All customers will receive a customer survey to get feedback on your job. If you are unsatisfied with us in any way, please let us know! We want to be the best painting company out there and we are always making modifications from suggestions from our customers. So please let us know if we could have done something better and inform us of your concerns. We never let customers leave unsatisfied and this is taken with the upmost importance in the company.
30 Minute Free Consultations
Your time is valuable, and we won’t waste it with high- pressure sales tactics, gimmicks, hidden fees or unnecessary upgrades or improvements. We know you want the best discount on your Residential painting project if you live as far south as Pleasant Prairie, Oak Creek or Racine, West in Waukesha, or north in Menomonee Falls, Germantown and West Bend. Richmond can get you the best quality paint and stains at a low price.
At Richmond Painting, we realize having contractors in your home can be intrusive and inconvenient. We have developed our process to ensure we make as little impact as possible when in your business. From covering all furniture in new plastic, using drop cloths at all times, and discussing what rooms you would like completed first, we strive to make sure your experience is as pleasant as it can be. We can provide you with several different paint options to best suit your needs, whether it is low VOC, zero VOC, or what sheen is the best fit for each location in your home.